The American Beauty Classic has its roots steeped deeply within the original Garcia design and is the authentic ornamental guitar design built from drawings and templates circa 1974. It is a wonderfully sounding and finely built instrument that offers aspects of the original design at an affordable price point.
- Sculpted solid Alder body
- Three piece quartersawn Figured Maple neck
- 25 ½ inch scale 24 fret Ebony Fingerboard
- Custom cut Polished Brass string nut
- Deluxe logo/ brass, pearl and abalone
- DiMarzio pickups, SD1, Super II humbuckers feature coil selection (series, single, parallel)
- Choice of unity gain buffer/effects loop: either CAE or Waldo T-clone
- Gotoh Tuners and Bridge Gold plated
- Total Length: 40 ½ inches
- Body thickness 2 inches
- Weight 9 lbs
The interest and demand for this guitar design has grown exponentially and I have been flattered by the numerous manufacturers, both large and small, that have embraced our guitar design. I feel honored to find that my work has become a source of inspiration to another. It was string instrument designs and the work of others that drew me to becoming a luthier. Not a very original story, yet it is my own.
To be honest, I have never looked back, design wise. I had left D Irwin guitars 31 years ago to pursue new designs, new materials’ and embrace new concepts in guitar construction.
The American Beauty Classic is a new guitar version of an old design created by its equally ancient designer.
Four to six month delivery upon order. One-half deposit, balance due upon completion. Pricing does not include case, shipping or applicable tax. Instrument is comprised of US parts / labor including offshore parts / materials.
Phone: (607) 437-2614